College of Saint Scholastica, 1998, B.A. in Management;
Gonzaga University School of Law, 2001, J.D.;
Gonzaga University Graduate School of Business Administration, 2002, M.B.A.
Phone: (208) 343-5105
Fax: (208) 343-5456
Daniel A. Nevala, J.D.Partner
Daniel A. Nevala, J.D., M.B.A., brings years of litigation and transactional experience primarily in the areas of business, construction, real estate, natural resources, employment and employee benefits, wills, trusts, and probate law. Mr. Nevala routinely advises business clients in the areas of entity formation and dissolution, statutory compliance, governance, employment and employee benefits, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. He advises individuals in the areas of estate planning, business formation and succession planning, employee benefits, executive compensation, and real estate matters.
Mr. Nevala is licensed to practice law in Idaho before all state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho. Mr. Nevala graduated from the College of St. Scholastica with a B.A. in Management. He obtained his M.B.A and J.D. from Gonzaga University. He is a member of the American Bar Association (Business Law Section), the Idaho State Bar Association (Business and Corporate Law Section, Taxation, Probate & Trust Section, Real Property Section, and Employment Law Section).
- Accredited Pension Administrator, National Institute of Pension Administrators
- Certified Civil Mediator, University of Idaho College of Law - NW Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Idaho State Bar Association (Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business and Corporate Law, Employment and Labor Law, Real Property, Taxation, Probate and Trust Law Sections)
- Boise Estate Planning Committee
- Payette Lakes (McCall) Rotary Club
- Western Pension and Benefits Council
- National Institute of Pension Administrators-Boise Chapter
- USA Hockey, Level 3 Coach
- Lecturer to various groups on statutory and caselaw updates in the areas of real estate, estate planning, business, and employment benefits law
- BECO Const. Co. v. J-U-B Engineers, Inc., 145 Idaho 719, 184 P.3d 844 (2008)
- BECO Const. Co. v. J-U-B Engineers, Inc., 149 Idaho 294, 233 P.3d 1216 (2010)
- State Bar of Idaho
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit